Facebook Pinterest Twitter Bloglovin' Instagram Email Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Currently... October!

Seriously, I don't what it is but I simultaneously feel like time is flying but also dragging on. I can't believe it's already October, but I also can't believe it's ONLY October! Ha. Linking up with Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade for Currently.


Here is the treat... The website What Should I Read Next? You can go in and type in what book your student read (and enjoyed) recently. Then, it populates a list of books that your student should try next! 

And you read that right- I am a home owner! How overwhelming, but exciting. We bought a 1930s colonial in a fantastic neighborhood. It's definitely a "fixer" but I can't wait to make it our own. 

Off to make lunch and go to bed... what a long few weeks it has been! 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new house. I wish you many happy years there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy!!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats on becoming a new homeowner! That is amazing! I hope you have fun decorating, shopping and fixing up your new home.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new house! I hope you post pictures as you make it your home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made a homemade caramel apple spice tonight! How funny!
    Just put some apple juice in a crockpot, add some caramel syrup, cinnamon and ground cloves and cook for 5 hours. :) That way you can enjoy it any time you crave it!
    Sara
    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new house! And thanks for the website! :)

    Found your blog through Currently and I am your newest follower. Would love for you to head over and check out my blog! Missy TheAdventuresofAClassyTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fun on the new house! We are building right now so not having the same instant excitement but it's slowly exciting :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget