1. My little one is getting big! I am 29 weeks, but measuring pretty far ahead- at all my doctor's appointments. So much so that I have to go for an ultrasound next week to check out just how big he is getting! Meanwhile, I'm patiently counting the days until I get to meet him (and wear non-maternity clothes!).
2. The tile is up in our bathroom! This picture is before it was grouted, but I am loving it. It's looking like our never-ending renovation will be (mostly) done by the end of the month. We can't wait to move in! Beyond that, we can't wait to get our normal lives back. :)
3. I saw this on the way to breakfast with a friend last Sunday. I couldn't stop laughing! The best part is hat it's on an old, beat up minivan. Hank's just keeping it real, people.
4. My cat's new favorite place to sleep is under the covers, wrapped in my body pillow. What a strange place for a kitty to snuggle! I don't mind, though, it keeps the bed nice and warm for when I finally climb in at the end of the day.
5. Watch for a freebie tomorrow... I've been working on a post outlining a fantastic ELA project!
Happy Pi Day! Hope you enjoyed a nice slice of pie to celebrate pi. :)