Facebook Pinterest Twitter Bloglovin' Instagram Email Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

A change in name, a change in place


As I've been trying to find my way in the overwhelming world of blogging, I think I've learned a few things. First and foremost, finding a regular time to blog is hard! Being a teacher leaves so little free time that sometimes when grading is piling up and lessons are waiting to be polished, blogging gets put on the back burner. Second, usernames matter. I don't think that my blog title "Fabulous in Fifth" was an accurate representation of my blog. I do teach 5th grade, yes, but I think that much of what I talk about is universal education truth. Can't we all relate to pencil sharpeners and common core? Finally, the platform you choose to blog on matters. There is an almost endless list to choose from: wordpress, blogger, tumblr, livejournal, and so on. I initially chose wordpress because some of the articles I had googled told me how good it is for customization, and how the writing that I create will remain in my control. Well, that may be true, but there is something to be said for an easy, user-friendly format- especially when you are often on the go. So with all that being said.... Fabulous in Fifth is no more. I'm now the new and improved...

Hope you like! :) 


2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog! Sometimes it is nice to make a few changes. And I think your new blog name pretty much sums up my week days....lots of caffeine and lots of lesson plans! :) Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, change is good! I'm glad I rediscovered your blog.

    Young Daze in 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget