Wow, it's been a while since I did a Five for Friday link up! I went on a mega crazy shopping spree today... so today's linky is brought to you by office supplies. Here are my faves that I got today!
1. This is seriously the world's best staple remover. You push the metal part under the staple and pull up. The bulletin board doesn't get ruined, you don't have to struggle to grip the teeny tiny staple, and it's waaaay faster than the traditional kind of staple remover. Best of all, the metal part is magnetic, so the staples stick to it! The slide on the top pushes them off and easily into the trash. Seriously, so worth the $5.
2. Ever had a perfectly laid out week in your planner, complete with homework and in class assignments, only to have a last minute schedule change (or snow day!) move it all? If you used pencil, then you are fine, but if you used ink you are out of luck. I love to color code, so I am always using gel pens. What if you could erase your gel pen? No, seriously.... it's not magic, it's Frixion. I am TOTALLY loving these pens! I can't wait to use them this year.
3. Every shoe lover needs this tape dispenser. I had one before, but unfortunately it was broken when I moved classrooms at the end of the year this year. I had to replace it!
4. I'm sticking with the owl theme next year, so these magnets were an obvious "must have." They are super cute- and were only $2!
5. This isn't actually an office supply, but I loved it so much I had to share. It'll be so cute on my desk- and helpful for those winter nights when the sun sets at 3:30! Yuck...
I got a request to add "Special Ed. Blogger" to the Blogs by Grade linky I host last week, so I updated it tonight. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before! Have you added your site to the linky? If not, link up!
Finally, don't forget to follow my on bloglovin' and enter my giveaway. $10 to either TpT OR Amazon- winner's choice!