Facebook Pinterest Twitter Bloglovin' Instagram Email Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Thanksgiving Weekend 5 for Friday

Linking up with DoodleBugs for a Thanksgiving weekend edition of 5 for Friday!





I am crazy in love with my little one. I really enjoyed his first Thanksgiving! It was full of family, laughter, and love. There is nothing better.




I am all prepped and prepared for the TpT Cyber Monday sale! I filled my cart up with goodies, and set my store to participate. Use code TPTCYBER on your purchases!




Like most of the east coast, we got some Thanksgiving eve snow here. Check out the view out my back window on Thanksgiving morning... pretty isn't it? We are pretty close to the MA coast, so we got spared the bit hit that many other places got. Just 30 minutes away in NH there are tens of thousands of people without power STILL! Many had to spend the holidays in restaurants and warming shelters. My Dad is without power, but fortunately has a generator to keep him (and his tropical saltwater fishtanks) warm. 




I've been working on something new for my store- soon to debut! Keep your eyes peeled for a Cyber Monday flash freebie. :)


It's too snowy and cold to lug my little guy around shopping today. It's ok with me- I am going to snuggle with my little guy and listen to some Christmas music. Maybe even decorate the house for Christmas! We will enjoy our day together. These quiet, snuggly days are so precious to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget