Facebook Pinterest Twitter Bloglovin' Instagram Email Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Wowza- lots of freebies!

There are tons of blog hops and freebies going on this week as many bloggers are switching over to bloglovin' from Google Reader. It's crazy, and I'm loving every second of it. First blog hop is through Tori's Teacher Tips.


Super fun and easy link up to list your blog as one that is on bloglovin. Check it out and link up!



Next up, I finally decided to add a facebook fan freebie. Head on over to my facebook page to download some cute new backgrounds!

Finally.... A GIVEAWAY! I know, there are about 246  bazillion other giveaways this week... but how can I resist?


Can't wait to enter all the other awesome giveaways going on this week! Amanda and Stacia over at Collaboration Cuties are hosting this great linky.


Here is the list of all the great bloggers participating!



7 comments:

  1. I'm following you on bloglovin! I would love if you could follow mysecondgradejournal on bloglovin too.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heading over to check out your blog now. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a new follower! It's so nice to meet you!

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mandy-B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, too! You linked to my TpT store- but I'm going to see if I can find you through google!

      Delete
  3. Following you on Bloglovin' - I'm glad that I got to "meet" new bloggers through this Linky!

    Lauren
    Life in Middle School

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great link up! I'm heading over to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget