Facebook Pinterest Twitter Bloglovin' Instagram Email Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Post Holiday Blues

I don't know about you guys, but I've got some serious after vacation blues going on. I let myself get out of the regular work day routine, so I am SO not interested in getting up in the morning! It's SO cold here (polar vortex! Boo!), which only adds to my disdain. Beyond that, the bank account balance is seriously low. You all know it's not easy to do it all on a teacher's salary, which is why I'm loving a newly discovered blog, Surviving on a Teacher's Salary.  Crystal blogs tips for saving money and also posts great deals as she sees them online. The deals she posts are for anyone, not just teachers, so I was even able to pass a few good deals on to my parents. Check it out!



While you are at it, don't forget to check out my Teacher Discount Directory! There are so many places that will give you a little (or sometimes big) something off your price if you show proof of your profession. This has totally been a lifesaver for me. Offsetting the cost of classroom supplies can be tough, especially since congress let the educator expense tax deduction expire.  If you know of any that I haven't listed, let me know and I will update it.



Guys, I'm so close to 500 followers on Bloglovin'! I am so excited.  A giveaway is in the works, with the help of some of my favorite bloggy friends. If you are interested in donating an item, I would love to have you! Click here to give me your information for the giveaway- and THANK YOU!  Check back soon for the giveaway. :)

3 comments:

  1. I totally hear ya with the blues...we just had winter break and then 2 snow days so it is VERY hard to get motivated! Hopefully it will kick in soon! Congrats on almost reaching 500 followers!

    Kate :)
    McDee's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 500 followers! I'd love to get there...someday!

    Susie
    Shafer's Shenanigans 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your followers, that is awesome! I tried to click on your form, looks like you might have received all the donations, if you need another, let me know, I would be happy to contribute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget