Facebook Pinterest Twitter Bloglovin' Instagram Email Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Five for Friday

What a crazy few weeks! Is anyone else over this cold and snowy winter weather? I know I live in in a region that generally has pretty harsh winters, but I feel like this one took the cake. It's been brutally cold and exceptionally snowy. Ugh! The weatherman keeps saying that spring is coming, but I'll believe it when I see it this year!


I'm linking up with doodle bugs for Five for Friday!


1. My little one is getting big! I am 29 weeks, but measuring pretty far ahead- at all my doctor's appointments. So much so that I have to go for an ultrasound next week to check out just how big he is getting! Meanwhile, I'm patiently counting the days until I get to meet him (and wear non-maternity clothes!).



2. The tile is up in our bathroom! This picture is before it was grouted, but I am loving it. It's looking like our never-ending renovation will be (mostly) done by the end of the month. We can't wait to move in! Beyond that, we can't wait to get our normal lives back. :)


3. I saw this on the way to breakfast with a friend last Sunday. I couldn't stop laughing! The best part is hat it's on an old, beat up minivan. Hank's just keeping it real, people. 



4. My cat's new favorite place to sleep is under the covers, wrapped in my body pillow. What a strange place for a kitty to snuggle! I don't mind, though, it keeps the bed nice and warm for when I finally climb in at the end of the day. 


5. Watch for a freebie tomorrow... I've been working on a post outlining a fantastic ELA project!



Happy Pi Day! Hope you enjoyed a nice slice of pie to celebrate pi. :)

14 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy - first off - great name!!! That's my daughters name...you look great preggers, congrats! Your bathroom looks great, how fun. Enjoy your weekend.
    :O)
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Was your daughter named after the Barry Manilow song, too? My mom was a huge fan!

      Delete
  2. Spring IS coming! I saw three robins here in Wisconsin on Monday. And then it snowed on Tuesday....Poor guys!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww poor guys! No worms for them to find in the cold. :( Fingers crossed for a warm up!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I am a new follower of your blog, as well! Congrats on your baby!!!

    Christine

    Leaping into Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love the baby bump photo! Just followed you on bloglovin!! And yea...caffeine and lesson plans is basically my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's so hard to find cute outfits now! And, of course, my caffeine is severely limited now. :(

      Delete
  5. Awesome pi! And Hank must be such the ladies' man :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how many ladies Hank actually gets into his shaggin' wagon? Ha!

      Delete
  6. Great post - I love your baby bump, this is such an exciting time for you. It seems like yesterday that my 18 and 16 year old were babies
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine how quickly the years go- seems like these past 7 months have flown!

      Delete
  7. You are absolutely adorable! I love Hank's Shaggin' Wagon..hilarious. I see all kinds of crazy stuff and cars during Spring Break here in Panama City. Some too vulgar to share. I still get a laugh though. When I had a cat, it slept under the covers every single night at my feet. Then I would wake up with it sitting on my head or chest. It was a strange cat, but I miss it terribly. I've never gotten another one since then because I don't think I would ever get one as cool as the first one! Have a great week...maybe Spring will come out and play for you!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mandy! I'm Heather and have a question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget