Facebook Pinterest Twitter Bloglovin' Instagram Email Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

SLANTbox



You guys, I got totally lucky with a fanastic SLANTbox exchange partner! Ashley over at The Primary Source was seriously incredible.  She got me some incredible stuff!

The anticipation started right off the bat with this ridiculous cute tissue paper. I can't even- it's too cute!


Why didn't I have this for all my holiday wrapping? Too adorable. But the real fun was inside....


The box of goodies contained...

12 golden file folders
11 yummy Reese's
10 sticky note pads
9 Jamberry nail wraps
8 hair ties
7 spots to plan
6 washi tapes
5 glitter nail files
4 lip glosses
3 frixion gel pens
2 nail polishes
1 adorable tumbler

I can't wait to start using all my new goodies! Thanks, Ashley. :)







1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I'm so glad you liked your goodies. I had so much fun shopping for your SLANTbox!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget