Facebook Pinterest Twitter Bloglovin' Instagram Email Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Lucky 7




Melissa over at Don’t Let the Teacher Stay Up Late has made a “Lucky 7” linky! The rules are simple- just list 7 things in your life that you are lucky to have, then link up! So, here we go…



My husband! We have been together for almost 6 years, and have been married since July 17, 2010. I can’t believe how quickly time has gone by. He is the one person that understands my quirky sense of humor, tolerates my temper tantrums, and celebrates all my achievements. I guess I’ll keep him!




My job. I am so lucky to have a position in this economy. So many of the people I went to graduate school with couldn’t find jobs after graduation. Many are subbing or nannying until they are able to find something. I was lucky- I got a job in the same school I student taught in.



My grandparents. Fun fact: I lived with my grandparents for most of my life. They are parents to me. I moved in when I was about 8, stayed until college, then came back once I graduated. In fact, my hubby and I live right next door to them now! They just can’t get rid of me, no matter how hard they try.





My niece. Kylie will be 2 in August, and she is CUTE! Although I don’t get to see her much, she always says “my Mandy” when she sees me in pictures. She even says “my Mandy” when she sees pictures of Kate Middleton. Kid already knows how to win me over, just compare me to royalty. Ha!




My kitty. Joey my fluffy furbaby. He loves to play with straws, steal bananas, chew on flip flops, and cuddle. He’s barely cat-like at all. He’s afraid of birds, and I trained him to high five. Seriously! He’s a funny little guy.




Our ability to travel. My husband and I don’t have a lot, but we always make it a point to save enough to travel. We absolutely adore Europe, and are going back during April vacation. We love to see new places and try new things. There is nothing like waking up in a foreign country, ready to explore. I love that feeling!




My sorority. I have a great group of girl friends that I met in college. We are all sisters of the same sorority, Kappa Delta Phi NAS. I know they say that sororities are for college years, but we have all stayed pretty close. I was lucky enough to make friends in other chapters of the sorority at different campuses, so I have friends from all over New England. We used to road trip to other universities to visit. Such great experiences!


So, those are the 7 thinks I am lucky, or blessed, to have in my life. Head on over to Don’t Let the Teacher Stay Up Late and link up! 

4 comments:

  1. I love your Lucky 7, I think I'll link up too! I'm your newest follower! Stop on by my blog if you get a chance!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are lucky to have grandparents! Mine raised me and live only 8 minutes away.

    Hokie Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up. How nice to have Kate Middleton as your doppleganger! And you probably have the coolest cat ever! What cat actually lets you put sunglasses on them?

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that picture of your fur baby....he is awesome. The picture of your niece is adorable. I love being an aunt. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget