Woo, it's Freebie Friday! This is my first time participating, and I am making it in right under the gun. I wanted to make something fresh and new for this linky party, so here it is. A colorful mean, median, mode, range poster to use in your classroom!
Download it (free!) here.
It's a busy day of firsts for me in the bloggy world. Today, I'm also doing my first 5 for Friday by Doodle Bug!
It's all about sharing 5 random facts about your day or week. So, here we go...
- Our school auction is tomorrow night at a local country club. All proceed go to our technology fund. Can't wait!
- My hubby is a mechanic. He just recently passed a certification test which makes him an ASE Master Technician. So proud of him!
- I booked a few day excursions for our April trip to London, today! Woo!
- Our state achievement test, the MCAS, is coming up quickly. It's such a stressful time of year for the teachers and the kids. ELA is in March, math and science are in May.
- I'm loving how my kids are catching on with fractions! They've worked hard and the benefits are paying off. They are doing so much better with them!
I had big plans in my classroom today. We were going to finish up our light and sound unit, and start a unit on adding and subtracting mixed numbers. Mother nature had other plans, though. All week they had been predicting rain, rain, rain. Well, surprise surprise- the rain began and quickly turned into snow! Over a foot of the heavy wet stuff, when all was said and done. Since the temperature dropped enough for the rain to turn to snow, it also turned the rain on the ground onto a whole lot of ice. Not great for travel! I was surprisingly productive, too. I cleaned my entire kitchen and bathroom, did 3 loads of laundry, and vacuumed the whole house. So unlike me for a snow day! :) Here's to a surprise long weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend, too!